Monday, April 27, 2009

This Is Crap!

Alright, that's enough America! I've friggin had it! First you tell me that kicking pigeons is illegal, and now this! Look, this "swine flu" idea is cute and all, but don't for a second tell me that I can't go to Mexico! Oh, while we're at it, why don't you take away my right to free speech, bear arms, and kick pigeons. Oh wait, you already did that with one of those three things!

I mean, I had my bags all packed - loaded with sombraros, maracas, and chimichonga sauce. My iPod was loaded with Los Lobos. I had already booked my back-of-a-flatbed truck with no return plan. However, you've ruined my Mexican getaway America, and for that I simply cannot forgive you!

Sure, maybe this swine flu thing is a big deal! And maybe we as a people should just give up hanging out with barn animals on the whole, but if the risk of the disease is Mexican utopia, then I for one am willing to take that risk.

When I voted for Obama, I voted for change. I did not however vote to blockade myself from potential Mexican paradise. So, if anyone needs me, I'll be in Texas, sneaking over the boarder, where siestas, tacos, senioritas, loco gatos, and other nouns in Spanish I don't know undoubtably await.

Enjoy "America", everyone else!

No comments: